Terms and Conditions
Orders, Order processing and Deliveries
All customer details will be stored electronically to help process future orders efficiently and quickly. We are bound by the Data Protection act and no information will be passed on or sold to a third party.
We always aim to dispatch and deliver orders as soon as possible. Please allow 35 – 60 minutes for normal delivery times. At peak times (or where large orders that require longer preparation), during extraordinarily busy periods, and orders that require more than one stop by the delivery driver may take longer. Please understand that delays and or longer delivery times resulting from the scenarios described are out of our control, and we always aim to get your order delivered as soon as possible. We cannot bring forward or prioritise your order over other orders, as that would be unfair to other customers.
During busy periods, some restaurants may choose not to accept orders for deliveries. If this is the case, we will notify you of this using the telephone numbers provided at the time of ordering, as soon as we are told / informed by the restaurant, and we will make every effort to find an alternative / similar member restaurant and will give you the choice to switch your order to that restaurant. Advance orders however may be taken for delivery during kitchen hours. Orders placed at busy restaurant periods will take longer to prepare which will/may affect delivery times.
By placing an order with us, you understand and acknowledge that we deliver food, soft drinks and other items obtained from third parties, but that we are an independent company and neither represent any of the restaurants we neither display nor act as an agent for these restaurants.
Due to health and safety reasons, we do NOT permit our drivers to open / check packaging to confirm items or content. If there are any issues with the items you receive, it is our duty to deal with this. As we act independently of the restaurants, you must not contact them directly in order to file a complaint/issue. We are your point of contact and we deal with your complaint. You can either issue a complaint to us via e-mail.
After placing an order with us, you will receive an e-mail or text from us acknowledging that we have received your order.
If you wish to cancel your order you can get in touch with us via e-mail or text message within 10 minutes of placing your order.
Please check your order thoroughly before accepting it, as it is difficult to rectify mistakes later. We will always try our utmost to get the restaurant to rectify errors they have made, and will attempt to mediate between the customer and the restaurant, but cannot take responsibility if the restaurant is not willing to rectify their mistakes or issue a refund.
For complaints regarding quality of food supplied by a restaurant, customers are instructed to contact us and not the restaurant concerned direct.
We reserve the right not to deliver:- Outside our operating / delivery times - Outside our delivery zone - To a registered banned customer or addresses Assaults on our drivers, their vehicles, their belongings or properties will be reported to the authorities and where possible charges will be brought against the offender.
For concerns regarding nut allergies or any other form of food allergy, we strongly advise customers research the contents and ingredients before placing the order.
Our opening hours / delivery times can be seen on our opening hours page. Orders placed with us can only be delivered within these times.
You can either pay by paypal through our website or cash on delivery.
We aim to deliver all orders within 35 minutes however during peak times this may increase. A RapsEat Food Delivery representative will give you an approximate timescale on ordering. Deliveries are undertaken by self-employed and employed agents of RapsEat.
RapsEat operates a refund policy within the first 10 minutes of ordering. Cancellations must be made in-app or via e-mail or text message. We advise you do both.
This agreement is drafted in the English language. If this agreement is translated into any other language, the English language text shall prevail.
Law and jurisdiction
Contracts made between us will be governed by English law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Contracts shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Botswana.
All pictures shown on this website are property of their respective restaurants should any of these fast food restaurants have any problems with the pictures being shown on our website please contact us through the website and we will take them down with immediate effect.
· All prices are in Botswana Pula. GST (Goods & Services Tax) is included where indicated
· We may subcontract any part or parts of the Services or Goods that we provide to you from time to time and we may assign or novate any part or parts of our rights under these Terms and Conditions without your consent or any requirement to notify you.
· We may alter or vary the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you.
· Payment must be made either at the time of ordering the Food Delivery, Goods or Services from us by paypal or at the time of delivery by cash. Failure to pay on time will result in the cancellation of your order.
· Do not use or launch any automated system or program in connection with our website or its online ordering functionality.
· Do not collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from the website, use communication systems provided by the website for any commercial solicitation purposes, solicit for any reason whatsoever any users of the website with respect to their submissions to the website, or publish or distribute any vouchers or codes in connection with the website, or scrape or hack the website.
· If any term or condition of our Agreement shall be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the parties hereby agree that such term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in force without such term or condition.
· These Terms and Conditions and our Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Botswana. The parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Botswana.
· No delay or failure on our part to enforce our rights or remedies under the Agreement shall constitute a waiver on our part of such rights or remedies unless such waiver is confirmed in writing.
· These Terms and Conditions and a contract (and all non-contractual obligations arising out of or connected to them) shall be governed and construed in accordance with Botswana Laws. Both we and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Botswana Courts. All dealings, correspondence and contacts between us shall be made or conducted in the English language.